Top 10 Pickup Line to meet a single and Attract her

Top 10 Pick-Up Lines to Meet and Attract Single Women in Church:Here are some clean and pure in thought religious pick-up lines and conversation starters that are effective in capturing single woman's attention:

1. "Do you have a quarter I can borrow?" She says no or why and you reply, "Oh, I needed to call God and tell him one of his angels is missing from heaven."

2. "You're so pretty, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven."

3. "Are you religious? When she says yes reply, "Good, because I'm the answer to your prayers."

4. "You look familiar. Didn't we meet at the religious retreat a couple of years ago?"

5. "Would you touch me so I can tell my friends that I've been touched by an angel?"

6. "What are your plans for tonight?" Would you like to get together for Bible study?"

7. "I've been praying I'd meet a girl like you."

8. "God spoke to me and told me to come over and talk to you."

9. "Is it a sin that you have stolen my heart?"

10. "The word says, "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry. How about dinner?"

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons